Saturday, May 29, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peek Day 1

Hello, hello! It's Saturday morning, and I have had the best week with my sister! This is why I haven't been posting or commenting much, but she leaves today so I'll need some crafting in order to cope. We've been busy all week making wedding invitations for her wedding in October. . .so fun!

Today, as you may have guessed, is the Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks Day 1, and I love this time of the month! Not only are there new sets to see, but CDS is also releasing another line of papers and this month is another amazing month for colors! I LOVE this collection. I also have 2 cards to show you, so let's get to it! The first card was made with June's Stamp of the Month called A Tweet Hello. I just fell in love with this adorable little set. You're just gonna love what the rest of the DT has made with it as well.
CDS Stamps: A Tweet Hello June SOM
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bashful Blue
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Pucker Up (CDS), unknown cloud dp
Copics: R35, E33, E37, C1, C3, YG95, Y17
Accessories: Circle & Labels 11 Nestabilities, dimensionals, latice border punch, linen thread, corner punch

My next card for today's sneaks uses 2 new stamps on it. The first is the Flying Dove and the second is the Praying for You sentiment. I used the new ultra fine micro beads that CDS carries on this card. Oh, I have so much fun using that stuff, and I think it adds so much to a card. I also used my Plumes & Blooms set as well.
CDS Stamps: Flying Dove, Praying for You, Plumes & Blooms
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Ridinghood Red
Copics: C1, Y17
Accessories: Labels 11 Nestabilities, Ultra Fine Microbeads, sheet of Scor-tape, flower & pearls with stick pin, Cherry Go Round ribbon, dimensionals

You will definitely want to check out what the rest of the DT has been working on as well, and be sure to stop by Lori's blog for views of the full sets. Here is the rest of the lovely DT: Kim, Stacy, Laurie, Angela, Katie, Candy, Sarah G., Tracy, Rebecca, Trudy, Linda, & Sarah

Be sure to come back tomorrow, because I will definitely have more to show you ;D

12 comments:

  1. Your first one is so crisp and clean... love it! The praying for you card is beautiful, very vibrant colors and great shading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of them Cassie! I'm so sad I will miss most of your sneak peeks this month as we are going out of town for the weekend:( But I'll be back next week and catch up, hope your weekend is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cassie these are awesome.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the second one.. How did you do that? I think I have some beads like that.. It is such a great look... Hope your weekend is awesome.. Huge hugs and great sneaks....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are fantabulous Cassie, but I just adore your colors on the birdy card...I was inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cassie, how much fun for you and your sister!! Enjoy your time together you two!! What beautiful cards. I just love those microbeads. I have never used them but they look like a must have! They will be on my next order. Thanks for the inspiration! Great job - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are awesome! I really like the stick pin and pearls on the second card!!

    Sarah G.
    ladygil.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and elegant, that describes both your cards!! Love the fun colors of your birdies card. And such wonderful details on your dove card. Way to go girl!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Cassie, these cards are super cute!!! I love the stamp on the first one too!!! It is adorable. The second card with the beads...wowzers! I love the colors there....almost like a sunset scene...did you use alcohol inks? So pretty...great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your cards are beautiful, Cassie! Enjoy the time with your sister!!
    Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. that dove card is gorgeous with the sponging background! and I really love the red/white/blue tweet card too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)