CDS Stamps: Loving Lamb
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tea Dye distress ink
Paper: Raging River, Tickled Pink, Fresh Papaya (all from CDS), buttercream, unknown dp
Accessories: Copics, crocheted flower, button, linen thread, sponge, EK success punch, Swiss Dots embossing folder, circle cutter, dimensionals
Here are the basic details for our challenges, they are sweet and simple and
one of you will definitely go away with a prize.
- These challenges will occur the 1st Friday of the Month
- You have until the following 1st Friday of the next month to link your project using Mr. Linky (below)
- Challenges will vary each and every time
- Your work is important so there will be 5 Inspirational Cards/Projects chosen to be featured here.
- Use CDstamps if you have them... IF NOT PLEASE PLAY ANYWAY... use what you have!
- We even have a Free Digital Image for you to use as well. Click HERE with full instructions and a tutorial on how to use it.
- If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers or another online gallery please use CIC15 as one of your keywords
Now get on out there and start creating! I can't wait to see what you make ;D