Saturday, July 24, 2010

Winter in July for DTGD

Last night while my man played his game, I got inky in the 'craft cave'. I came out with a couple of things, which I will show the other a bit later. This first card was for a couple more of the Dare to Get Dirty Fan Club Challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers. This one fulfills a few challenges: Anything but Average, Welcome to Winter, and Amber Dawn's Sketch.

I used my Tweeny Teen Frosty Friends set from MBoldFT. I have a lot of scraps of CC Jolly by Golly paper laying around, so I figured why not use it up before new stuff starts hitting the market.
Stamps: Tweeny Teen Frosty Friends
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo distress ink, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Mellow Moss
Paper: Sweet Cheeks (CDS), Fresh Papaya (CDS), Cottonball White (CDS), CC Jolly by Golly, Spring Leaf (CDS)
Accessories: Copics, Swiss Dots & D'vine Swirls embossing folders, Large Circle & Scalloped Edge Frame Nestabilities, sponges, Bubble Gum ribbon (CDS)

4 comments:

  1. I so love the colors you used on this card! and that stamp set is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love the ribbon on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)