Monday, September 20, 2010

A Couple of Challenges & Store Credit

Good Monday Morning! I've been so busy trying to get obligations met since I'll be gone for half of the month next month, that I haven't had much time to just simply 'play'. This was made using the Taylored Expressions sketch & the Copic Creations challenge of shading. I used the set Fred Bear goes Camping from MFT.
Stamps: Fred Bear goes Camping (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo & Tea Dye distress inks
Paper: Cottonball White (CDS), My Mind's Eye So Sophie dp
Accessories: Copics, Fresh Cut Grass & Sheltering Tree w/ Leaf Trio Dienamics (MFT), dimensionals, felt, sponges
Now, I mentioned that there is some store credit up for grabs. Head on over to Mandy's blog for a chance to win some credit to my Etsy shop!

10 comments:

  1. how fun~! i would love to win credit to your shop! and i would love this card. i want to send it to my mom! my mom and step dad going camping every weekend in their camper and the season is almost over...:)gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo adorable, Cassie....love those fun images and how you used the felt...tooooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! Love everything about it! Wish I could go outside my box a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww....this is SO cute cassie! Your coloring is beautiful and the whole scene is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Fun card. Thanks for joining the copic challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done. Lovely card texture with additional items.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card!! I so love the scene you created, the colors and the paper tole and layout!! Gorgeous Cassie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, love it!! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute scene you have made, I love the shading on the bear!! Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being a Top Crop at Taylored Expressions, Cassie! Your card is marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)