Monday, September 6, 2010

Sketch #99 for Eat, Sleep, & Stamp

I had a friend email me this morning, because she needed some baby boy cards. Wouldn't you know that all I had were for little girls. I'm in the process of cleaning out my 'craft cave', so I had to push the mess aside to find even a 4 x 4 inch spot to stamp. . .jeesh!

I made this for Tracy's sketch over at Eat, Sleep, & Stamp using my Patchpal Duck from Clear Dollar Stamps. That Patchpal line is so perfect for babies.
CDS Images: Patchpal Duck, Patchpal Sayings
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Black Soot distress ink
Paper: KI Kit from TE, Cottonball White (CDS)
Accessories: Copics, sponge, circle cutter, red brads

4 comments:

  1. haha i didn't see this one but he is super cute:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect little card for a baby boy! I love the simple layout and fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so so CUTE.. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way...... you should check out Papercraft Star and enter some of your fab stuff! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)