Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mojo Monday 154

Happy Wednesday! If you read my blog yesterday, you know that it was a crazy day. We had school, errands, and baseball/softball tryouts (along with countless other things going on). Today is not much different. I'm typing while I should be getting ready to head out the door and preparing school lessons. . . .pssshhhh. . .I'd rather show you what I made in the spare 30 minutes I had, lol, and no I'm not showing you yesterday's dinner. I made this for the Mojo Monday sketch with an August digi release from Clear Dollar Stamps called Harvest Bounty. It is a great set, with 2 main images and lots of sentiments. I ended up flipping the sketch, but it's basically the same.

I had bought my daughter a paper kit that came with some Max & Whiskers papers, and she was gracious enough to give me some of it, hehe. I love the colors in those papers. . .why haven't I bought it yet?!
CDS Images used: Harvest Bounty
Ink: Vintage Photo distress ink
Paper: buttercream, Mud Pie (CDS), BG Max & Whiskers
Accessories: Copics, sponge, prima flowers, rhinestones, Labels 12 Nestabilities, Red Velvet Cake ribbon (CDS)

I used a lot of tip to tip technique with my Copics. . .my new fave technique. There are a lot of great tutorials out there on it (check out iHeartMarkers.blogspot.com). Maybe I'll find some time to do a tutorial on it.
Ok, I REALLY need to get ready for the day. See you lata' friends!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty, Cassie! Those papers are scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! i can't wait for fall:)
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie WOW your coloring is AWESOME and those papers are FABULOUS!!! Gorgeous girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Cassie! Your coloring is absolutely amazing! Papers are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the color choices, and I really like how it looks like you can just walk into that image and look for what's farther down the road.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)