Thursday, May 12, 2011

Gel-a-tins Butterflies

I finally have a little something to show!  Sadly it has taken a total of 4 days to make this, but it;s made none-the-less!  I did have a little help from one of my young'ns that insisted I not crank the cuttlebug. . .and he was right.

The image is from a gorgeous set by Gel-a-tins called Butterflies Are Free.  As soon as it came in the mail my mind went to work with all the beautiful things I could make!  I stamped it using Versamark ink and embossing it with an awesome powder from Gel-a-tins called Teal You What Gelly Powder.  Such a pretty color, huh?
Stamps:  Butterflies Are Free
Ink:  Versamark, SU Creamy Caramel
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, MME Good Times
Accessories:  Teal You What Gelly Powder, sponge, corner chomper, SU leaf punch, MFT Rolled Rose Die-namics, teal pearls, yellow felt

It may be a few days before I post again, but I'm getting there.  Thanks to all of you that have been praying for this impatient soul ;)

3 comments:

  1. Cassie that butterfly is sooo pretty and I SOOOO LOVE these colors together, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love how whimsical that butterfly is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so beautiful Cassie!! love your use of the gelly powder! and the stamp is gorgeous! hope ur doin better now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)