Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Tuesday Sketch

I am no where near being back to normal (if I ever was, haha).  In fact, I'm still in my sling and still having to sleep sitting up on the couch.  In short this road has been a lot longer than I ever imagined.  This is why my posts have been so few and my cards have been all CAS.  I'm a righty living in a lefty's world right now.

I finally got a chance to participate in a challenge, and I love this set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Tulip Wreath.  It was released in April and is so gorgeous.  I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches and made a 4x4 card.
Stamps:  Tulip Wreath
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  SU Sahara Sand, CDS Cottonball White
Copics:  RV63, RV65, YG63, YG67, E41, E43
Accessories:  CDS Tabs & Tags Die, dimensionals, corner chomper, green buttons, twine

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Cassie, this card is lovely. You're right the tulips are gorgeous, but it's your coloring that brought them to life. I wish you a speedy recovery. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY! The tulips are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi friend! such a pretty card:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the way you've colored the tulips and the kraft background. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!So pretty!I love the colors and the tulips!!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful card Cassie!! I just love the colored tulips with the kraft!! The purple is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)