Monday, May 30, 2011

My Son's 11th Birthday!

Friday was my son's 11th birthday!  We went to Denny's for breakfast, Got to see Kung Fu Panda 2 (which was awesome), and we had ribs, broccoli, and Italian Butter Beans per his request for dinner.  He even got a Green Lantern cake.

He made a request for a birthday card...he wanted a super hero with laser eyes!  So, naturally it was Cuppie to the rescue, haha.  I combined 2 sets from Taylored Expressions to make this card.  It uses Sweet Celebration and Trick or Sweet II.
Stamps:  Sweet Celebrations & Trick or Sweet II
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, CDS Still Waters, MME Hattie
Accessories:  Copics, red buttons, red Spica pen, corner rounder

4 comments:

  1. My dd will be 11 in November, I didn't realize our kid were so close in age!!! I luv the card - just to CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYLANTA! Cassie this card couldnt be more perfect! I love supercuppie's laser eyes. FanFreakinTastic. Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!!! I love this card and the colours and the little super hero! Ohhh well done Cassie!!!
    SMiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Cassie. I bet he loved it. That is the perfect stamp for a boy's birthday.. Great job.. Hope you get back on track soon.. I will keep you in my prayers.. Glad to see you posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)