Saturday, April 13, 2013

Be Strong


Happy Saturday everyone!  I don't have a lot of time, because we have baseball / softball games all day; however, I did have time last night to make something for the Splitcoaststampers Mixability challenge.  Oh I luuurve my stamps and getting inky.  The challenge was to use the negatives from our dies to create a fun background or focal image.  I used the negatives from my TE Twiggy Branch and my Curved Rectangle Nestabilities to create this card.  Oh, I am definitely doing that again :D


The background was watercolored and the twiggy was made using direct ink to paper.  I splattered some ink onto the background using a toothbrush, and the set I used is called In the Word from Taylored Expressions.

Okay, I better run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)