Monday, April 15, 2013

The Many Names of God


I have another card to show you this morning featuring the latest Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit.  I used a newer set from TE called Graphic Greetings Redeemer.  While this set was released before Easter, I think it's fitting for any time of the year.  I plan to send this to my mother-in-law just because :)

If you're not a subscriber, you really should check out all of the options HERE.  If you are a subscriber, you know how amazing these kits are and how much of a bang you get for your buck.

Thanks for stopping in!


1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely Cassie!
    Love this card, it's amazing! THe words are perfect for the chalkboard technique, such a fabbo card!! Your Mother-in-law will LOVE IT!
    Smiles SHArnee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)