Thursday, May 16, 2013

Christmas Wine Topper


My time with the Dirty Dozen over at Splitcoaststampers came to a close yesterday, but it was such a fun and fast ride!  I'll be hosting a challenge in July for the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges, so you'll have to stay tuned for that.  If you're not a Splitcoaststamper Fan Club member, you should really think about it, because I personally believe it's worth the little extra money to get access to the extras :)

Over the next few months I'll show you a couple of the things I made for Splitcoaststampers DD.  This month I'll show you some November 2012 stuff.  My first item was a wine bottle topper, and I used some Papertrey Ink goodies.


I'm headed out soon to enjoy a homeschool convention up in Atlanta.  I'm super excited to check out new curriculum and hear some motivational/informational speeches geared toward the homeschooling community.  Thanks for stopping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)