Monday, May 6, 2013

Life is Sweet

Hello crafty friends!  Another Monday is here and yet I managed to find a bit of time to craft in between teaching, laundry, and picking up.  We are winding down our school year, so the kids are mostly working on their research papers and getting ready for our standardized tests.

I checked out the CAS challenge over at Splitcoaststampers, and it's a Featured Player challenge!  It's always fun to check out another stampers gallery and be inspired.  Bonnie has a lot of inspiration in her gallery, and I chose THIS particular card to CASE.  I changed the image, colors, and the placement of the sentiment, but otherwise you get the feel.

I used the set called The Sweet Life from Papertrey Ink.  Those roses are just gorgeous.
Stamps:  The Sweet Life
Ink:  SU Pool Party, SU Bermuda Bay, SU Lucky Limeade, Distress Black Soot
Paper:  PTI Rustic White, SU Pool Party
Accessories:  MFT Jumbo Scallop border Die-namics, foam tape

Thank you for stopping in today!  I'll have even more to show later in the week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)