Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mojo Monday


Hey stampy friends!  I have a quick post today to share a card I made for the Mojo Monday challenge.  It uses some Papertrey Ink products that were available only last year.  I honestly can't find them on the website, so I'm going to assume that they are no longer available.  Sorry about that.  I used a paper kit from Simon Says that was available just a few months ago.

I'm just trying to use what I have, and that's a good feeling :)

We may be doing some dissection today. . .I'm not sure if I have one of the two convinced quite yet.  The other is super excited, because she wants to be a vet.  My oldest is completely disgusted by the idea, haha.  For a little summer dissection fun you can check out Home Science Tools to pick up a kit.  I think the price was pretty reasonable for what we got :)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)