Tuesday, July 30, 2013

DTGD - My very own challenge!

Hey crafty peeps, I am so super stoked today!  What to know why?!  I am hostessing my very first challenge over at Splitcoaststampers for the Dare to Get Dirty week!  I am one excited lady, my friends.

I can't tell you what the challenge is, because that is privileged information for Fan Club Members only, but you can easily find out by becoming a Fan Club Member.  I'm proud to be one and have LOVED being one for years now!

I'm missing my Midwest home so I really wanted to reflect that when making my card today.  I used On the Farm from Papertey Ink along with the matching die. I fell in love with that stamp as soon as I saw it :)
Stamps:  On the Farm
Ink:  SU Lucky Limeade, SU Crushed Curry, SU Real Red, Distress Black Soot
Paper:  SU Lucky Limeade, black, Neenah Solar White
Accessories:  PTI On the Farm die, distresor

So there you have it!  My first opportunity to hostess a challenge, and I hope you come play along.  You can find  the challenge HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)