Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day, America!  Golly I love my country and all that it stands for.  I pray that we always strive to be better and keep freedom strong.  I am so grateful for all that this country has afforded me, and I'm grateful to the men and women who serve in our military to keep freedom alive.  

I guess that sums up my card. . .Grateful.  I'm so grateful to live here.  We won't be doing anything super special, because it is raining here and will most likely be raining all day.  However, my husband is home from work today and having had him gone for several Independence days due to deployments or field time, we are just happy to have him home.

I'm entering my card into the Simon Says Patriotic challenge.  My card uses paper from My Mind's Eye, some wood veneer stars that I bought from Simon Says Stamps, and my Papertrey Ink Counting My Blessings Dies

Thanks for stopping in today!  If you are celebrating today, be safe :)

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, love your sentiment

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)