Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mojo 300 with Simon Says


Hello crafty friends!  I have noticed a trend this summer. . .not sure if you have, but a lot of those that I follow aren't posting as regularly.  That includes me, and I blame summer ;)  I've discovered a new love!  It's not one that would replace my love of cardmaking, but one that gets me outside and super active.  I am head over heels in love with tennis.  I took a 101 class back at the end of May, and now I'm hooked.  As soon as 101 was over I signed up for 102 and talked my husband into taking 101.  He was reluctant, but he's just as hooked as I am.  We both joined a mixed team and I joined a ladies combo team as well.  It has been such good exercise!  My only regret is that I didn't start playing sooner.

With all that said, I do have a card to show you that I made just for fun following the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  I used a Simon Says stamp set called Cupcake Party along with this month's kit paper from Lily Bee.  That cupcake is a ton of fun to stamp.

It's so sunny outside that my card is a bit bright, lol.  I've been making stuff, but I will be showing that all later.  Hopefully I'll get more stamping time today :)

Stamps:  Cupcake Party
Paper:  Lily Bee Sweet Shop, white & blue cs
Ink:  SU Pool Party, SU Summer Sun, SU Pretty in Pink, SU Real Red, SU Lucky Limeade, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  foam tape, Circle Nestabilities, white floss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)