Friday, October 29, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peek Day 2: Post 1 of 2

Welcome to Day 2 of Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peeks! I have 2 sets to show you today, so be sure to check out my second post after you've checked this one out. This first set of the day is called Thankful Pockets, which is the November SOM. That means it's yours free just for purchasing $50 worth of goodies at CDS! My first card actually pairs the Thankful Pockets set with a singles stamp called Thankful Pocket Quote.
Here is a close up of the set and the quote. . .beautiful huh?! I actually stamped the flowers for this pocket by coloring directly on my stamp. . .I like the wet effect that the markers gave. I also used the new Die from CDS called Designer Label Die. I just LOVE this die, and I love how Lori has designed so many sets to work with it. It gives so many options!
Stamps: Thankful Pockets & Thankful Pockets Quote
Ink: Deep Sea (CDS), Fresh Papaya (CDS), Tea Dye Distress Ink
Paper: Crate paper dp Restoration, Fresh Papaya (CDS), Lakeshore (unknown), buttercream
Markers: Wild Huckleberry, Spring Leaf, Fresh Papaya (all Tombow for CDS)
Accessories: crocheted flower (me), decorative brads, scalloped edge punch, Designer Label Die (CDS), sponge

My second card is a feeble attempt to make some jean shorts, lol. It isn't my favorite card for sure, but it gets the point across that this set would be wonderful to duplicate pockets on shirts or pants, or jumpers, or overalls. . .ahh the imagination could just go wild.

Stamps: Thankful Pockets
Ink: Deep Sea, Ripe Olive, Wild Ginger (all CDS)
Paper: Deep Sea, Cottonball White (all CDS)
Accessories: gingham fabric, black pen, white gel pen

So that is Post #1 for the day. Be sure to check out Post #2 and then head over to Lori's blog to see the set in it's entirety. These lovely ladies have things to share with you as well: Trudy,Katie, Laurie, Candy, Shell, Stacy, Angela, Lisa, Kim, Nancy, Tricia, & Gloria


5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)