Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I feel so out of the loop. . .

I've been off of the blogging radar for over a week now, and I have to say that I feel sooooo out of the loop. My sister got married last Friday, so this is why I have been MIA for a while now. She is my baby sister, and we had to travel from GA to CA for the blessed occasion, and it was absolutely wonderful to be a part of it. I may post a pic or 2 when I get home (yes, I am still on vacation). My plan was to be posting things the whole time I have been gone, but the amount of craziness was more than I had anticipated. So, for those of you that were concerned about my wellbeing, thank you. . .I did not fall off the face of the earth, and it was nice to know that I was missed ;)

I do have a card to share, that is rather simple, but fun none-the-less. I made it for the Anything Goes challenge, which was a Christmas theme, and the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge, which was elements of 3. I used an October release from Clear Dollar Stamps called Filled With Cheer.
CDS Stamps: Filled With Cheer
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Spring Leaf, Cherry Go Round, Cottonball White (all from CDS)
Copics: YG67, R27, E37, blender pen
Accessories: Xmas Red Stickles, corner rounder

So thanks for stopping by. I should get home this week, and have more to share. It usually takes me a bit to get back in the groove after a vacation, but my hope is to get right back on the saddle, lol.

1 comment:

  1. i have missed you so! I was starting to get worried about you!!!
    :)gina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)