Friday, October 15, 2010

New Digis at Clear Dollar Stamps!

It's that day of the month when Clear Dollar Stamps releases new digis! I have two to show you today, so let's get started.

This first one is called Winter Wishes. It is such a beautiful scene that comes with two sentiments for you to use. I used my Copics on this scene and my colorless blender to give the feel of snow falling. My little jingle bell was found in a bag of old junk my neighbor wanted me to get rid of, hehe.
Images: Winter Wishes
Paper: Cottonball White, Spruce Needle, BG Jovial
Copics: B21, B23, C1, G17, G28, R46, 559, C3, colorless blender
Accessories: Square & Scalloped Square Nestabilities, twine, jingle bell, Jumbo Scallop Die-namics

My next card was made with the digi called Snow Crocus. I don't know much about flowers, but when I looked this one up, I thought it was gorgeous. Such a pretty and simple flower.
Images: Snow Crocus
Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Paper: unknown orange, Crate Paper dp, Cottonball White
Copics: Y00, Y15, Y38, C1, G17, G28
Accessories: Labels 12 Nestabilities, organdy ribbon, antique brads, decorative brad, ticket punch

Be sure to make your way over to Lori's blog, Clearly iStamp, to see more samples and the full sets. Also check out this month's Clearly Inspired Challenge going on over there. . .it's a color challenge, and there is a great prize up for grabs :D

5 comments:

  1. so beautiful as always:)
    happy friday luv:)
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scalloped card Cassie! How clever!!! Beautiful job with both sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how you did your layout on your winter scene card Cass. That is genius. Beautiful coloring on the Crocus'. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Cassie! There is nothing you cant do! Glad to have you back! Your coloring is fantastic and I love the scalloped edge card! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)