Friday, October 22, 2010

Taylored Expressions October Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog in this fun filled TE Blog Hop! At this point you've read that the challenge was to use a TE Christmas stamp. Well. . .I didn't have one (GASP!), so I really had to put my thinking cap on!

I looked through all of my Taylored Expressions stamps, and settled on my Udderly Sweet set, because of the tractor. I'm originally from Nebraska, so I have fond memories of snow days and dad and the snow blower. We live in GA now, so no snow plows or any of that jazz. To me, snow just screams Christmas time. Back in NE some people own tractors that have a snow plow attachment, so I just added an "attachment" to my Udderly Sweet tractor, hehe. Sometimes it snows so darn much there that you have to 'just keep plowing' too ;)So, I'm pretty proud of myself for that one. . .makes me miss home. . .
TE Stamp: Udderly Sweet
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Cottonball White (CDS), Red Velvet Cake (CDS), Jovial dp, silver
Accessories: Copics, White Liquid Applique, red button, green leaf

If you happened upon my blog, make your way through the hop. . .you'll be happy you did :D


30 comments:

  1. NO WAY!! This is just too cute and clever, Cassie! I LOVE IT! But it's also reminding me of what's to come. Boo-hoo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative!!! Fun winter card, you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW..such a creative card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee...this is so cute!! Love the snow...it looks great! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. how very creative! love the 'plow'!! and the fun snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely GENIOUS!! I love it! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brillant Cassie!!!!!! ♥ this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love the snow and the plow! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cassie WOW this is sooo creative and stinkin toooooo cute!!!! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cassie, this is FABULOUS!!! LOVE how you used this image and all the snow is SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super cute card Cassie. Love that image... and the snow! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable. I love tractors.. I am originally from IL.. We had lots of snow and lots of tractors..I like the snow you created..Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card! Love all the fun snow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Genious! Not to mention adorable. I'm in Illinois, and oh how I dread when the snow plows come! Way to think outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just too cute, you are so clever! I love your snow plow!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card! I LOVE the tractor and the snow bank- it reminds me of Christmas here too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ACK!! How INCREDIBLY creative!! I just adore this! Hah, I would have never thought of that either. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Toooo to cute, Cassie....how clever to turn the tractor into a snow plow and I just love all the snow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun way to use this image Cassie - darlin' winter card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OH MY GOSH! This is too stinkin' CUTE! I LOVE how you made this a winter card. . .so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I love it Cassie!! Darling!! the liquid applique adds so much interest and texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh WOWZERS!!!!!!! You are super creative with this image!!!! Love that big snow bank!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cassie this is totally ADORABLE! Oh my goodness.. I love the snow, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Too cute, great idea! Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  25. Okay, this is genius! I love love love what you did with this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh this is sooooooooooooooo very clever Cassie. Just love that tractor turning into a snow plow. Great snow. Hi girl.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Too, too CUTE!!! I feel like this too some winters. :) I love how creative you were to use a non-Christmasy stamp and make it winter.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my gosh! This is just too cute, I am loving that shoveling snow!!!!! Awesome, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  29. so awesome !I just love it:) have you seen my blog giveaway? you have to check it out! i think you will love it:)
    smiles,
    gina
    http://hiyaluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)