Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Couple of Challenges

Happy Wednesday to you all!  I have a card for a couple of challenges this morning.  I used this newly released set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Sentimental Flowers.  

For Fun -- Winter or Spring, you decide (I decided Spring)
Stamps:  Sentimental Flowers
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Hot Cocoa (CDS)
Paper:  buttercream, Worn Parchment (CDS)
Copics:  YR21, YR23
Accessories:  dimensionals, green twill ribbon

I'm certainly hoping for more stamping time today, but with school and physical therapy we'll just have to see. I hope you all have a wonderful craft filled day :D

11 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Cassie! I like how you did the wave on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Me too love your wavy boarder at the bottom. It really looks great and the flowers against the the craft is stunning.
    Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie FABULOUS creation , I LOVE that bottom and colors girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card. My Great Aunt and I love Daffodils, Thanks so much for reminding me- especially today - about spring. Thanks for playing along on For Fun and Good Luck!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, Cassie...I love how the sentiment follows the scallops and the flowers are gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how your sentiment and bottom edge have the matching border. The flower against the kraft look wonderful. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the unique edge at the bottom and the flowers are so bright and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card, love that shaped edge x

    Thanks for joining us @ For Fun Challenges.

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always love flowers it is a sign of spring. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges. It is always nice to see your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card...the edging is great and the flowers are beautifully colored. Thanks for participating in For Fun Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playing.
    Dee - LRW DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)