Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Digis & SVGs at Clear Dollar Stamps!

It's the middle of the month, and it's payday. . .no wait, that's not was I was going to say. . .it's Digi Release Day at Clear Dollar Stamps!  It's a great time, because there is always an array of gorgeous digis.  Not only that, but CDS has some new SVGs to add to your collection.  If you have a Cricut and you haven't tried SVGs you are missin' out, my friend.

The new SVG is called Spring Bouquet SVG Accents, and it has a lot of great flowers and grass, and leaves for you to try out.  I used some designer paper and this was my first card with these babies.  
Stamps:  John 14:1
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Cottonball White (CDS), BG Curio
Accessories:  Cricut, Spring Bouquet SVG Accents, Swiss Dots embossing folder, gold brads

 And here is another showing off some of the grass and a branch.
Stamps:  John 14:1
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Worn Parchment (CDS), Cherry Go Round (CDS), unknown dp, Pebble Treehouse dp
Accessories:  Cricut, Spring Bouquet SVG Accents, orange brads (CDS), dimensionals, gold Spica pen

This next card features the new digital image called River Glorious.  I love this image.  It is just so beautiful, and it comes with some great sentiments and verses.  I made mine to look like the valleys in CA.  Yes, the grass is mostly yellow in the summer, but the trees are beautiful.  No, I don't live there; at least not anymore, but I did for 3 years.  This is my tribute to the CA valley.
 Images:  River Glorious
Ink:  Black Soot & Vintage Photo Distress inks
Paper:  Grape Jelly (CDS), Cottonball White (CDS), CC Wanted
Accessories:  Prismacolor & gamsol, Fancy Tags Nestabilities, sponges, Grape Jelly ribbon (CDS), white gel pen
I'm so glad you stopped by today, and I hope you found a little inspiration.  Be sure to check out the rest of the Digital DT for CDS (links on my sidebar) to see what they've been up to!

5 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Cassie. I would love to have a Cricut. Your CA card is beautiful. I have never been to CA.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work is always so glorious:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Cassie these are sooo pretty, LOVE all the different designs here girl!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty.. you are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Cass. That river scene intimidates me and it obviously doesn't you. Awesome. I love how you used the SVG file.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)