Friday, February 18, 2011

Stamp It! Stamping with Markers

It's a lovely Friday, and I'm about to leave to FINALLY get a haircut. . .why do I let those things slip?!  Anyway, I have a card to show for the Moxie Fab World: Stamp It! Stamping with Markers challenge.  This adorable, egg image is from a Clear Dollar Stamps set called You're Eggs-traordinary.  I colored it using Copics and put some Stickles on the dots.  I even used Copics to airbrush the background.
Stamps:  You're Eggs-traordinary
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Cottonball White (CDS), SU Kaleidoscope
Copics:  B00, B02, B04, Yr00, YR02, V12, YR31, airbrush
Accessories:  Star Dust Stickles, Labels 17 Nestabilities, organdy ribbon, dimensionals, purple button, white thread, corner rounder
 I'm hoping to get a little more 'craft cave' time since my man is home for the day, but now I'm late for my haircut ;)  See you later!

4 comments:

  1. OOOOOWEEEE LOVE this beautiful egg Cassie, such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Cassie. I love the colors you chose. Hope your day was great...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cassie! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Markers challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SOOO pretty ... Elegant and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)