Thursday, August 1, 2013

Another day of DTGD

Are you playing along in the Dare to Get Dirty challenges over at Splitcoaststampers?  I hope so, because there are some amazing prizes up for grabs.  I have a couple more cards to show you today using some goodies I received from Simon Says Stamp.  It all came in the August Card Kit.

My first card is for Wanda and Tenia's challenges.

My second card is for Angela's challenge.
Stamps:  Card Exchanging Friends
Ink:  SU Pool Party, SU Certainly Celery, SU Melon Mambo, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Aug Card Kit from Simon Says
Accessories:  stencil from kit, twine, Petal Pink Liquid Pearls, foam tape

I'd give more deets, but that's for Fan Club Members, so come on over and join us :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the stenciled panel on the first one... pretty colors too. Great prints and patters on the second!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)