Tuesday, August 20, 2013

You Make Life Sweet


Hey everyone!  I don't have anything super special to show you, so I'll show you something I made for Splitcoaststampers when I was on the Dirty Dozen.  This was made for January's challenges, and I thought of my husband while making it.  I watercolored the little doughnuts that come from the Sugar Rush stamp set by Paper Smooches, and used some glossy glaze to adhere the beads for sprinkles.

This last weekend was my daughter's 12th birthday. . .where has the time gone?  I can't show you the card I made her for her birthday, but I will.  I made it back in April for the Dirty Dozen, so it can't see the light of day until October :)


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. what a fun card Cass. Those donuts just pop. Love the beads. I think WHATABURGER is a Texas chain. They were all over Texas. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)