Friday, August 2, 2013

Last Day of DTGD Challenges

You still have until Monday to play along in Dare to Get Dirty over at Splitcoaststampers.  I have a couple more cards to show you today :)

My first one uses a Papertrey Ink set called Life is Sweet.  I did a little hand doodling around some of the edges, and I really like the finished look of it.
 Stamps:  Life is Sweet
Ink:  SU Real Red, SU Lucky Limeade
Paper:  July 13 Simon Says Card Kit
Accessories:  yellow twill ribbon, Lilybean Soup stickers, black Copic pen, foam tape

The next card uses a previous Stamp of the Month from Taylored Expressions along with the Twiggy Branch die.
Stamps:  Simple Greetings
Ink:  SU Bravo Burgundy, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  blue gingham, Choice Vanilla, Basic Black
Accessories:  TE Twiggy Branch, foam tape, Black Viva Pearl Pen, corner rounder

Thanks for stopping in!  I'll have a couple more to show you tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. These are sooo beautiful Cassie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! The first one is my favorite. I like the way you sketched the black accents and the curve along the bottom adds a lot of interest without being distracting :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)