Friday, August 23, 2013

Don't be Alarmed. . .it's just a card. . .

Happy Friday, crafty peeps!  I realized just this morning that there were about 3 cards that I never shared here from Dare to Get Dirty!  This one wasn't necessarily one of my favorite, but I do love that image.  We had to make something with an element of time on it, and I used this fun set called Tick Tock with it's coordinating die from Taylored Expressions.  It seems to be a hodge podge of background stuff that I just threw together, because it happened to be sitting on my desk. . .c'mon we're all guilty of that sometimes ;)

Stamps:  Tick Tock with coordinating die
Paper:  Lilybean soup dp, red cs, PTI Rustic Cream
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  copics, TE Ric Rac Border Die, washi tape, foam tape

We've got some crazy busy days this weekend, so I may have to schedule a post or two.  I've been crafting. . .just nothing you can see yet ;)  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)