Saturday, October 12, 2013

2 Cards for HYCCT

I have two more cards to show for Hope You Can Cling To, the challenges going on over at Splitcoastampers!  I am now a few cards behind, because of school and this being a four day weekend for my husband.  Monday I'm hoping to get a bit more caught up :)

My first card is for Misti's the Many Colors of Cancer challenge.  I chose to use the color Lilac, which is for all cancers.  I'm blessed that cancer does not run in our family, but we have had way too many friends affected by this horrific disease.  For that reason, I chose lilac to symbolize all of them.  This card uses a Simon Says Stamp called Very Special along with a Simon Says Stencil called Moroccan Stencil.

 Stamps:  Very Special
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Wisteria Wonder
Paper:  Choice White
Accessories:  Moroccan Stencil, sponge, purple half pearls

My other card for today is for Lori's Peaceful Leaves challenge.  It uses a couple of Papertrey Ink stamps called Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Fall Fillers, along with the August 2013 Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit.

Stamps:  Friendship Jar, Friendship Jar Fall Fillers
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Aug. 13 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, Friendship Jar die, Jar Toppers die, foam tape, Copics

I need to run.  We have a couple of my son's friends over for breakfast this morning, and teenage boys equals food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)