Friday, October 25, 2013

October Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients


Hey everyone!  It's been a few since I posted, but that is not from a lack of creating.  We are in the process of moving things around in the house getting prepped for a big move next year.  We have to make this place presentable, and I've been informed that a 'craft cave' out of my closet may not be the most appealing to potential buyers.  I say, those probably aren't the people I want to buy this home anyway ;)  Needless to say we're busy, like everyone else but I assure you I am creating. 

I'm showing you another card using the latest Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit!  I decided with Christmas around the corner, yes right. . .around. . .the corner, I should use the kit to make a Christmas card.  Nontraditional Christmas colors have always been my favorite, so pinks and teals, yes please!  I used the Winter Wonderland set along with the Winter Wonderland Snowflakes die and the Instant Photo Frames die too.

 Stamps:  Winter Wonderland
Ink:  craft white, SU Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  October 2013 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, TE Winter Wonderland Snowflakes die, TE Instant Photo Frames die, white embossing powder, white Sharpie, foam tape

If you haven't seen it yet, here's what the Kit looks like:

Pretty awesome stuff, huh?!  There are only a few more days that it will be available, so you may just want to get over to the Taylored Expressions store and order yourself one.  Think of all of the possibilities!

1 comment:

  1. Cassie, I love the colors! Very sweet non-traditional Christmas card and I love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)