Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Taylored Expressions Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Hey there my crafty friends!  Welcome to the monthly Taylored Expressions Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  If you stumbled over here, cool!  If not, I hope you're enjoying the hop.  Grab some coffee and enjoy the inspiration that is being brought to you by the Taylored Expressions Baker's Dozen and Key Ingredients Teams :)

October's Stamp of the Month (SOTM) is called Instant Love and it's matching die set that is sold separately is called Remember When.  Both are simply awesome, and I know I'll be using them over and over again, because I just love how retro they are!

Taylor offers 3 different Kit options, so there is something for everyone:  The Stamp of the Month, for those that just want stamps, The Key Ingredients Kit, for those that want just want papers and ribbon that match, and The Deluxe Key Ingredients Kit, for those that want all the matchy goodness and the best deal out there!

For my card I used both the kit and the SOTM.  I'm a freak for things that match, and Taylor's kits take all of the guess work out of it.  My image was stamped using the Rock 'n Roll technique, where you stamp your image in one lighter color and then just roll the edges around on a darker color.  As always, I'm in love with the papers in this kit from Webster's Pages Recorded.  Of course I used the matching dies, and topped it off with the Lily White Doodlebug Sprinkles that Taylor has in the shop.

My card was also made for the Hope You Can Cling To challenge, 'Punch Out Breast Cancer' going on over at Splitcoaststampers.  I used the new dies as my 'punches' since I actually don't own anymore punches :)

Stamps:  Instant Love
Ink:  SU Crumb Cake, Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Cameo Coral
Paper:  October 2013 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, TE Remember When die, Lily White Doodlebug Sprinkles, foam tape

Here's a sneak at what the kit, SOTM, and die look like:


If you're new to the idea of Taylor's Kits, then you'll need to go and check out all of the option on her Kit Page.  Plus, there is a gallery set up every month that gets filled to the brim with ideas in the Key Ingredients Gallery, as well as the Stamp of the Month Gallery.  You'll never run out of inspiration!

There is more hoppy goodness to be seen, so be sure to keep on hopping!


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love your card and paper!!! absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Cassie! Love your rockin' camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you card and the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Cassie. Love the papers you used and the multicolored camera. The arrow looks great too. Nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun design, Cassie!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)