Friday, March 18, 2011

Clearly Inspired Challenge #24

It's a sketch over at CIC24, and we all know how I love a good sketch!  There are 2 challenges a month over at Clearly iStamp, and prizes are given at the end of the second challenge depending on the total number of participants for both challenges.
 I decided to use one of my favorite newer sets from Clear Dollar Stamps called We Go Together.  This set has 3 main images with lots of fun sentiments.
Stamps:  We Go Together
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  CDS Worn Parchment, CDS Cottonball White, CC Togetherness
Accessories:  Copics & airbrush, Labels 17 & Tags Trio Nestabilities, dimensionals, green buttons

I'm hoping for more stamping today, but we just bought a new Kindle for my son (I've been playing with it too).  He struggles with Dyslexia, and it seemed to be the only eReader out there that had a text-to-speech option.  We're certainly hoping it gives him even more confidence and helps him along this journey.

I'm participating in a few blog hops over the next few days, so be sure to stop by and check out all the bloggy goodness that will be transpiring :D

7 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Cassie!! Great coloring and super colors. It's so bright and cheerful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Cassie!! Your coloring is awesome!! Love the cheery colors and your design!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fun and fabulous card Cassie!!!! I love that set too!!!!! I'm thinking summer when I see it, picnicy (not sure if that's a word?!). Love the sketch too!! See you at the blog hop Sunday!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW MUCH fun Cassie, GREAT colors on this and sooo cheerful those french fries and hamburger is too cute, and making me hungry teehee!! Have a great Friday!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fantastic Cass. Gorgeous coloring...layout and colors. I love that green sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks good enough to eat! Well done Cassie! Thank you for making these monthly challenges so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)