Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gel-a-tins CAS

I have another card to share with you using the Honey Bear set from Gel-a-tins!  I decided that my last 3 cards were pretty involved (at least for me), so I made a CAS card.  I've always been a fan of CAS, because sometimes those really are the most beautiful.  I made it for the CES challenge of 'Die Cut Crazy'.  While I didn't really go 'crazy' with my die cuts, it is a CAS so even one is pretty good.

Stamps:  Honey Bear
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, CDS Fresh Papaya
Paper:  unknown yellow, SU Basic Black, CDS Cottonball White
Copics:  C5, C7, YR31, YR23 & airbrush
Accessories:  Circle Nestabilities, dimensionals, corner chomper

I may show you something I worked on last night if time permits.  We have baseball and softball allllll day long.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Fab card - perfect in its simplicity! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CES this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)