Friday, March 18, 2011

Mojo Monday 182

I have a little Mojo Monday to share with you on a Friday, haha.  I used the cute Clear Dollar Stamps set called Ladybug Hugs.  CDS even has a matching SVG file for this fun set.  I paired it up with some fun dp I had just sitting there begging to be used.  The sentiment reads, 'Love Bug' because I took off the 's' for bugs. . .I plan to give this to my daughter, because I call her my little love bug :)  I used the Mojo Monday sketch.
Stamps:  Ladybug Hugs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  CDS Still Waters, CDS Cottonball White, unknown dp
Accessories:  Copics & airbrush, CDS Bubble Gum ribbon, Circle Nestabilities, dimensionals, white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)