Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mojo Monday 181

My baby sister is in her 2nd trimester and I could not be more excited!  Just about every baby stamp gets my attention, and I've actually indulged that more than I should, hehe.  I keep teasing her and just calling it a girl, so I've made this card using the sketch from Mojo Monday.  The stamps are from Verve and are called Smallest Things and Emery.  It's obviously for a girl, but if she happens to have a boy I'll maker her a different one, hehe.  
Stamps:  Smallest Things, Emery
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pretty in Pink
Paper:  MME Tickled Pink, Eclipse Black (CDS), buttercream (TE)
Accessories:  Copics & airbrush, black pearls, scallop punch, pink button, black twine, sponge, Scallop Edged Punch (SU), D'vine Swirls, Swiss Dots, & Victoria embossing folders, Circle Nestabilities, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. . .always makes my day :)

10 comments:

  1. OOOO this is sooo beautiful Cassie, oh my LOVE these colors together and added bling...BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful... Great job on the sketch by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Cassie...great job on the sketch...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable sentiment for a soon to be mom.. How exciting. I am sure she will love this.. Great job Cassie. The paper is so pretty. Love the black..

    ReplyDelete
  5. new to mojo mondays...and checking out your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card Cassie - I like the black dots - so pretty - these colours are great too!
    ~Jacqueline
    Made by Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)