Saturday, March 12, 2011

Paper Smooches Goodness!

I should be getting ready for a baseball game right now, but you know us addicted cardmakers. . .'just one more card', lol.  I made this a couple of days ago using one of my awesome new Paper Smooches sets called Spiffy Scooters.  I just love Kim's new line of chunky, easy to paper piece/color stamps.  I only wish I had the money to own them all. . .sigh.  I made this for the Paper Smooches 'Be Our Guest' challenge.
I love the line 'just roll with it'. . .makes me giggle when looking at a scooter with flames, hehe.
Stamps:  Spiffy Scooters
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  BG Kraft, MME Sophie, Cottonball White (CDS), Raging River (CDS)
Copics:  C1, C3, C5, C7, R27, R02, Y15, Y38, 100
Accessories:  Icicle Stickles, Diamond Plate embossing folder, white gel pen

Okay, game on!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Cassie....I love the little scooter and the flames and sentiment are sooo fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this made me giggle;) i adore this card:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)