Wednesday, February 29, 2012

CDS Charlie Release

There is a special digital image release going on over Clear Dollar Stamps, and if you're a fan of Charlie or Charlene horse you're going to love it!  I've always been a big fan of Charlie. . .he's such a cutie, and now there are over 15 sets being released as digital images!

I'm showing you Charlie Reindeer.  Now I have a jump on my Christmas cards, lol.  I used Charlie with my CDS Elegant Accents Dies, and some Gold Viva Pearl Pen.  The papers I used are not traditional Christmas papers, but I love how they look.
Digital Image:  Charlie Reindeer
Ink:  Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, MME Lost & Found Rosy, pear
Copics:  E42, E43, E44, E49, E81, R35, R37, YG41
Accessories:  CDS Elegant Accents Die, Circle punch, Gold Viva Pearl Pen, sponge, foam tape

This whole Charlie party starts over at Clearly iStamp, and there a lot of designers who have lots of great Charlie goodness to show you!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Cassie, absolutely adorable!!! Love the papers you used as well at that pearl pen. I love Charlie!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting a head start on Christmas! This is so cute and I love your paper selection! Just adorable Cassie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)