Thursday, February 23, 2012

TE February Calendar Challenge


We are nearing the end of the month, and so I had to share my entry for February's TE Monthly Calendar Challenge.  I've been working on  a birthday calendar, and what better to show off the month, than will a little Love A La Carte?!


Taylor has such a great array of word stamps in her A La Carte section of the store.

Stamps:  Love A La Carte
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  SU Confetti White, Crate Paper dp
Accessories:  Copics & airbrush, Heart Border, foam tape


5 comments:

  1. I love how you decorated the bottom of this calendar page, Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Cassie, this looks GREAT!!!! HOW FUN and LOVE that border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great Cassie. I really like the LOVE you added to the bottom with that border. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so neat Cass girl. I love it. Love the size and your heart borders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great calendar! So fun and it turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)