Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February's SFYTT


Since I received my February Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit I've been having a ball making things as I find time.  The fact that this month's set had an optional stamp set to buy along with it at 50% off gave my kit even more mileage then usual.  I used the sketch from SFYTT to make this card using the new set Vintage Dreamer.

Stamps:  Vintage Dreamer
Ink:  Memento Rich Coca, SU Ridinghood Red, SU River Rock
Paper:  Feb TE KI Kit
Accessories:  circle cutter, green buttons, red twine, foam tape

I'll be back with more to show this week :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great sentiment for this vintage typewriter. It seems like forever since I used one of these but there was a day when that was all we had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. I like your paper choices, especially with the vintage typewriter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)