Monday, February 27, 2012

Viva La Verve February

This is my first ever Viva La Verve, and I am very limited on Verve Stamp sets. . .I have 3, but I wanted to participate anyway.  Over at Splitcoaststampers, Verve has 4 sketch challenges going on until the 1st of March.  This weekend I had to stay back from baseball tournaments to take care of my mother, so I had a little time on my hands. 

 For the first sketch I used To the Moon.  This is such a darling set.
Stamps:  To the Moon
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Marina Mist
Paper:  EP Dots & Stripes, CDS Cottonball White
Accessories:  organdy ribbon, foam tape, Copics, Circle & Square nesties, oval punch

For the second sketch I used Carpe Cupcake, which a great little set for all kinds of occasions.
Stamps:  Carpe Cupcake
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  MME Kraft, CDS Worn Parchment
Accessories:  Prismacolor & gamsol, foam tape, sponge, dew drops

For the 3rd sketch, I used Love's Flower.  Such a gorgeous set.
Stamps:  Love's Flower
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo
Paper:  MME, TE Buttercream
Accessories:  copics & airbrush, foam tape, Cream Viva Pearl Pen, sponge, Circle Nesties

For the final sketch, I used Love's Flower again. . .because it's awesome!
Stamps:  Love's Flower
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Ridinghood Red
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, EP Dots & Stripes
Accessories:  red ribbon, Red Viva Pearl Pen, Circle Nesties, foam tape, Copic & airbrush

Thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

  1. Love your cards! They are all wonderful. I love the sentiments too.Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all spectacular!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on these cards ... Loved seeing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie, these are wonderful! Seriously you make some amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie, all of these cards are fantastic! I especially love the one with the John Lennon quote, that layout just really shouts "Awesomeness"
    Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)