Here we are! Another Friday ringing in the weekend! Do you have plans? If not, how about you try your hand at some sketchy goodness?
Here's everything you need to know in order to participate:
1. Create a card using the sketch as inspiration. Feel free to switch up the shape or size of your card. As long as your project follows the general sketch, you’re good to go! You may play as many times as you want. Each upload will be entered into our weekly drawing, so the more you create - the better chance you have of winning the PRIZE!
2. Upload your project to Taylor's blog, using In Linkz before 8pm PST on Thursday, February 23rd. If you also choose to upload your creation to online galleries (like here on SCS), use the keyword TESC152.
3. You’re not required to use TE Stamps on your project, but we love it when you do! And if you’re drawn as our weekly winner and you’ve used TE Stamps on your project you’ll get a little sumpin’ sumpin’ extra (see below)!
1. We will randomly select one person from all of the challenge uploads to receive a $10 gift certificate to the TE Store!
2. If you used predominantly TE Stamps on your project you’ll receive an extra $10 bonus for a total $20 gift certificate to the TE Store.
Also, remember to use keyword tayloredexpressions whenever you upload your TE creations. This will include you in the TE customer gallery here on SCS!
I love the latest sketch from Taylored Expressions! I pulled out this sweet set called Sweet Occasions along with my TE January Key Ingredients Kit. I have lots of Valentine's all made up, but I can always use friend cards. I paired the set up with the ever gorgeous Heart Border Die from TE. I wasn't quite finished, so I decided to use some Rockstar Red Sparkly Fluff around the border of the heart, and some Mini Glossy Accents on the word 'friend'.
And here's a peek at the inside:
Stamps: Sweet Occasions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: TE January KI Kit
Copics: R20, R32, R29, R59, BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Accessories: ribbon from the KI Kit, sponge, TE Heart Border Die, foam tape
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the rest of the Sketch Crew's wonderful creations made to inspire you:
Cassie Trask (me)
Taylor VanBruggen---- get all the details here
We can't wait to see what you come up with!