Friday, January 11, 2013

January TE KI Kit & the Deconstructed Sketch

 
I have been playing around with the latest Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit that ships out to subscribers soon.  It is full of great stuff!  I think my favorite thing in the kit, if I had to pick just one thing, would be the washi tape sheets. . .eeeeee!  They are awesome!  Check out the gallery for some great inspiration using this kit!


I wanted to throw my hat in the ring for Jen's Design Team call over at Deconstructed Sketch.  I used the darling little Love Monsters set from Taylored Expressions along with a couple of her dies:  Lace Chain Border die, and Heart Border die.


He's a pretty cute little guy, isn't he?!  Go check out the post on Jen's blog to get the full details of her call :)



Stamps:  Love Monsters
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  January 13 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  resin poppy, ribbon, & washi tape sheets from January Kit, Oval Nestabilities, foam tape, Copics & airbrush, TE Lace Chain Border die, TE Heart Border die, corner rounder

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute Cassie! I love the way you used that designer paper! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Cassie. Love the darling image... great paper pairing! Love the heart and lace borders!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)