Thursday, January 17, 2013

Smooches: January TE KI Kit


This is the card that I am giving to my husband this year for Valentine's Day.  Those little pups from Taylored Expressions called Animals in Love - Scotties are just too cute.  They are an A la Carte item, so you can get them by themselves or you can buy the Animal Love Sentiments that goes along with them.

This month's kit has had a lot of possibilities, which is why I was able to make a 'love' card using all of the elements.  If you haven't tried washi tape sheets before, you will love them in this kit!  I've been die cutting like crazy with them, and I LOVE how you can reposition it.  I certainly did a little of that when adhering my Hearts a Plenty Die cuts.


Check out what comes in the kit if you aren't a subscriber:


There is a lot of crafty goodness in this baby, and Taylor has an entire gallery all set up just for each kit.  This way you'll never run out of ideas for your kits.  That is just one of the great benefits to being a subscriber.  Check out the rest of the benefits HERE.

Thanks for stopping in, and be on the lookout for more ideas using this kit :)


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)