Monday, January 28, 2013

Just a Note -- January TE KI Kit


We are at the end of the month, and I wanted to make sure and show you another card using the January Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit.  The papers are so beautiful in this kit, and I love the resin poppies.  I had never used resin before this kit.  They are so gorgeous!  The washi sheets are wonderful for die cutting as you can see :)


I made the above card using the Bonjour Couture set with the coordinating dies that come with it.  My simple card was easy to make, as you can tell.  The washi sheet was die cut using the Label Stacklets 3 Die.

If you aren't a subscriber, you should consider it.  There are some great benefits to being one; my favorite being the 10% discount that you get at the store.  Be sure to check out the TE KI Gallery that is filled with inspiration for this kit, and thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)