Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tuesday Trigger


 It's been a crazy day today.  I had planned to have this posted this morning, but we had sports pictures and that took me off of my game, lol.  We got back and proceeded to get as much school done as possible. We have Science labs at the local college tomorrow and some speech classes on Friday, so we will be out and about all week.  I did manage to find some time to play last night.  I made a little something for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger, which I haven't played in in a while.


Isn't that scene a place you could relax?  I love the colors of that bedroom. . .a robin's egg blue bed, yes, please!  I really enjoyed and was inspired by that pretty scene, and Cath really does come up with some good triggers ;)

I used an older Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit from last year.  I fell in love with the papers again after I had pulled them out for another card I made.  "Why oh why did I put you away sweet paper?  I do so love you."  Crazy, yes, I know that I am a bit crazy.  The papers are actually from Crate Paper called Paper Hearts.  The stamp set is called Vintage Dreamer from Taylored Expressions, and I used a couple of dies with it:  From the Heart Frame Die and the Quatrefoil Cutting Plate.


I'm very happy with how it turned out.  I can see using that Quatrefoil Cutting Plate an awful lot as it sure is fun to use the different papers to mix and match a pattern.  Thanks for stopping in!





Stamps:  Vintage Dreamer
Ink:  SU Island Indigo
Paper:  Feb12 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  stick pins and ribbon from kit, Prima rose, TE From the Heart Frame die, TE Quatrefoil Cutting Plate die, Crate Paper stickers, Buttercream Liquid Pearls

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! and yes, I could get cozy in that inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you talk to your papers do ya?!!! I love caressing them!!! We crafters are a strange bunch. Your card is beautiful Cassie!! Love the quatrefoil background you've created.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cassie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)