Monday, January 14, 2013

Love is in the Air



I've had a few things going on, but I love midmonth because that affords me some play time in the 'craft cave'.  I noticed that There She Goes Stamps is having a 'Love is in the Air' challenge over at the TSG Blog. I haven't played along in a while, so I thought I would this time.  I used my Cutie Pi set along with some Crate Paper papers.


I colored the images with Copics and used my Taylored Expressions Medium Layering Doily Die as well as my Small Layering Doily Die.  

I better get moving.  There are basketball games tonight and chores to be done.  Thanks for stopping in!

Stamps:  TSG Cutie Pi
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Baja Breeze
Paper:  Crate Paper Paper Hearts, Bazzil blue & red, buttercream
Accessories:  TE Medium Layering Doily Die & Small Layering Doily die, MFT Ticket Border, corner chomper, Crate Paper Paper Hearts Sticker, Bisque Liquid Pearls, Copics, red grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! I LOVE that med layering die - perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks terrific Cassie! Thanks for playing along with TSG! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)