Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- Anything Goes


Here there, and welcome back for another Blog Hop for the Brutus Monroe Inspiration Team!  We were challenged with Anything Goes!  So I pulled out the Pumpkin Faces Stamp Set along with the Super Sentimental Stamp Set.  I stamped my pumpkins onto some Neenah Cream Cardstock and then colored them in with Arteza Colored Pencils.  I fussy cut them out and set them back in a frame that I cut out of Pickle Glitterstock.


I stamped some more pumpkins on the inside of my card and used a scrap of the Autumn Foliage Paper as well.  I love all of the dimension on this card, and the colors are so fun.


If you'd like to see how I made it, you can watch it here:


Be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the team has been up to!


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Dear Cassie
    Love your colors and card. I came to the blog while searching for Christopher Allan as Rina and Simon were having a video conference with him. I am your new follower.blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)