Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- Halloween / New Surface Sprays

Hello crafty friends!  Welcome back for another Brutus Monroe Inspiration Team Blog Hop!  Today we were challenged to make a Halloween card with Surface Sprays.  Mine isn't strictly Halloween, but I had so much fun making it.  Those Surface Sprays are unlike any spray I've tried before, and the more I use them, the more I love them.  


This is a pretty simple card, so I would love for you to watch the video:



Be sure to hop along and see what the rest of the Inspiration Team made for our Halloween / Surface Spray Challenge.  You're going to love what they made!


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)