Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- Decofoil

Hello Brutus Monroe Fans!  I'm back with a card for the Inspiration Team Blog Hop, and we were challenged to use DecoFoil.  This was a fun challenge, because I decided to combine some Brutus Monroe Toner Sheets - Carved with the Orange Sketch DecoFoil to make a shaker!  I cut some circles out of the Haunted Mansion paper, backed it with acetate, and then covered that panel with some foam tape that I doubled up.  The sentiment comes for the Trick or Treat stamp set, and was heat embossed using Sterling Sparkle embossing powder.


If you'd like to see how I made it, I do have a process video to share with you:



Be sure to hop around and see what the rest of the team has been up to.  You won't want to miss what they've done with DecoFoil!


Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I need to try the foiling one of these days~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea to put the foiled pumpkins background behind the window cut-outs. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)