Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- October Subscription Items


Hello there!  Welcome back for another Blog Hop for the Brutus Monroe Inspiration Team!  Today we are going to be showcasing the latest Subscription Products for the month of October.  The products I used for October are the Embossing Powder of the Month called Wicked, and the Stamp of the Month.

I decided to make some Halloween treat bags.  Both of my fangs were stamped using some Embossing Ink onto some Sidewalk Cardstock.  The green fangs were made with the Wicked Embossing Powder. . .so cool right?!  My lace background was made using a previous Die of the Month called Tile (but it is still available).

And check out the patterned paper that I used!  It's called Haunted Mansion and it is new as well!


If you'd like to see how I made these bags, I do have a video up on my channel here:


And be sure to check out what the rest of the team has been up to!  You won't want to miss the awesome inspiration that they have in store for you!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)